TK Gymfit have been supporting schools via the Primary School Sports Premium programme since 2013, and have had a positive impact on the quality of gymnastics and multi sports in over 60 schools to date.
TK Training is very flexible. It can be provided in a school setting or a dedicated gymnastics centre environment. Courses and training can be for the whole school, departmental or with an individual and any time of the day (training alongside team teaching, one off full day, half day, lunch time training or twilight sessions).
Other services available
- Teacher CPD – team teaching, lesson planning, confidence building, simple and adaptable solutions to Primary and Secondary School Gymnastics and fundamentals of movement delivery
- Schemes of work and Long Term PE planning
- Whole school training (inset days or twilight sessions)
- Leadership training for Teaching Assistants and Students 11yrs+
- Provision of Multi skill, Gymnastics and Fundamental curricular and extra curricular sessions
- Moderating and lesson observations with impartial advice
- Writing funding application’s / grant submissions (getting more money to your school / organisation)
- Advice/workshops to address effective use of large and small apparatus and school PE equipment
5* review on Facebook
‘Leo loves it as do I watching the fun he has….. great friendly coaches who I would recommend to anyone….. I am waiting for the adult class :)’
M. Smith, Parent